ASAS Slide Library
The slides included in this ASAS slide library are selected by ASAS members to give a broad overview of the various aspects of spondyloarthritis (SpA). We hope that these will be used widely to educate all health professionals caring for patients with SpA.
There are ten sections:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Juvenile Spondyloarthritis
- MRI of sacroiliac joints
- MRI of spine
Slides in the English version can be selected by using search terms (either keywords or any word) and by chapters, in other languages only by chapters. Original slides without changing the content and lay-out can be used freely.
We tried to have the content of the slides as accurate as possible but ASAS is not ‘legally responsible’ for any mistakes which might have occurred.
- We thank all ASAS members who collected, selected and edited slides for the library.
We are grateful for the permission we received for the use of previosly published figures from many authors and journals, as indicated on the slides.
- Translation into Spanish was done by Victoria Navarro, Clementina López Medina, Ruben Burgos-Vargas, and Eduardo Collantes.
- Translation into Portuguese was done by Claudia Kedor and Percival Sampaio-Barros.
- Translation into Russian was done by Denis Poddubnyy, Anna Botchkova and Inna Gaydukova.
- Translation into Turkish was done by Salih Özgöcmen, Nurullah Akkoç and Tuncay Duruöz.
- Translation into German was done by Hildrun Haibel and Joachim Sieper.
- Translation into Greek was done by Dimos Patrikos and Xenofon Baraliakos.
- Translation into Hungarian was done by Pál Géher and Sándor Szántó.
- Translation into Chinese was done by Feng Huang and David Yu.
- Translation into French was done by Félicie Costantino and Maria Antonietta D’Agostino.
- Translation into Croatian was done by Frane Grubisic and Simeon Grazio.
- Translation into Italian was done by Fulvia Ceccarelli, Salvatore Scarpato and Ignazio Olivieri.
- Translation into Taiwanese (traditional Chinese) was done by James Wei.
- Translation into Japanese was done by Mitsumasa Kishimoto and Tetsuya Tomita.
We thank the following ASAS members for their contribution to the current version of the Slide Library as a working group members:
Xenofon Baraliakos, Rik Lories, Irene van der Horst-Bruinsma.
The overall supervision was in hands of Joachim Sieper, Désirée van der Heijde, and Denis Poddubnyy, update and translations were coordinated by Mikhail Protopopov.
For figures from some journals we acknowledge the publisher as follows:
- Annals of Rheumatic Diseases (Ann Rheum Dis): reproduced with permission from the BMJ Publishing Group.
- Current Opinion Rheumatology (Curr Opin Rheumatol): reproduced with permission from Wolter Kluver Health.
- Rheumatology (Oxford): repoduced with permission from Oxford University Press.
- Atlas of Rheumatology and Current Rheumatology Reports (Curr Rheumatol Rep): reproduced with permission from Current Medical Group LLC.
- Arthritis & Rheumatology (Arthritis Rheumatol): reproduced with permission from John Wiley & Sons, Inc.