The ASAS app offers a calculator for the Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Score (ASDAS), a calculator for the Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Index (BASDAI) as well as information on classification, diagnosis, outcome assessment, and treatment of spondyloarthritis.
New in the current version:
- Updated ASDAS calculator
- BASDAI calculator
- Possibility to send the result of the ASDAS or BASDAI calculation
- Updated information materials on spondyloarthritis
- Usability improvements
ASAS app available on the App store and Google Play:
- Concept of the app and overall coordination were in hands of Denis Poddubnyy, Joachim Sieper and Désirée van der Heijde.
- The lay-out and technical aspects are performed by Benhard Krenz.
The app is fully translated to the languages, which are represented in the ASAS Slide Library.
- Translation into Chinese was done by Feng Huang.
- Translation into Taiwanese (Chinese Traditional) was done by James Wei.
- Translation into Croatian was done by Simeon Grazio.
- Translation into French was done by Félicie Costantino and Maria Antonietta D’Agostino.
- Translation into German was done by Hildrun Haibel and Joachim Sieper.
- Translation into Greek was done by Xenofon Baraliakos and Dimos Patrikos.
- Translation into Hungarian was done by Pál Géher and Sándor Szántó.
- Translation into Italian was done by Salvatore Scarpato and Ignazio Olivieri.
- Translation into Portuguese was done by Percival Sampaio-Barros.
- Translation into Russian was done by Denis Poddubnyy.
- Translation into Spanish was done by Victoria Navarro, Ruben Burgos-Vargas, and Eduardo Collantes.
- Translation into Turkish was done by Salih Özgöcmen and Nurullah Akkoc.
- Translation into Japanese was done by Mitsumasa Kishimoto.